Shanna Lew's Cheese Blintz Recipe
- 4 eggs
- 1.5 cup milk
- 1 cup flour
- 4 packages of farmer’s cheese
- 2 eggs
- sugar to taste
- vanilla to taste (aprox. 1 tsp.)
- Hand; mix together and let sit until you don’t see little bubbles on top.
- Pour .25 cup in [very lightly greased] sauce pan and quickly coat pan lightly. Quickly pour out excess batter, leaving a lip (Shanna writes:”I’ll show you during our blintz lesson!”) It should be lightly brown on top.
- Use the edge of a sharp knife to lift up edge of pancake and pull out gently with your fingers. Line up pancakes on a piece of was paper or clean dishcloth.
- Beat together with mixer until blended. Place 1 heaping tablespoon on each pancake. Fold up like a burrito. (Shanna writes: “I’ll show you!”)
- Fry up with butter until golden brown. Serve with sour cream and jelly.
Enjoy and share with your mom!